0800 6127 128     24 Hrs Every Day     Unit 7, 19 Greenwood Place, London NW5 1LB.
With FREE Legal Aid We'll Help You Reduce or Eliminate Your Fine - No Cost
Contact us
Court Representation

Leslie Franks may be able to represent your case in court

Whether your case is young or old, or at various stages from initial enforcement through to arrest warrants we can help. In most cases we can have your case heard back at court to either reduce your fine or remit it completely, we may be able to seek non-financial penalties in lieu (temporary detention for a few hours in the precinct of a court house).

Sometimes it may be necessary to have a case heard back at the court, especially if your financial circumstances have changed since the conviction and fine was imposed.


Common reasons for re-opening your case at the court

  1. Your financial circumstances have changed since conviction / imposed fine.
  2. Your fine was calculated well-in-excess of what your affordability is (based on assumed income)
  3. Your health / mental health has impacted on your ability to attend court previously


Prior to going back to court why not give us a call to see how we can help represent you back in court.



How We Can Help You With Your Fine
Can't Pay My Fine can assess your case to find out if you are entitled to FREE Legal Aid with no prior costs involved. We can have your fine reduced or remitted to £0.
Our team are available 24 hours...
December 28, 2017
Read More >
Get help reducing what you pay...
December 27, 2017
Read More >
Our service utilises legal aid which...
December 26, 2017
Read More >
Why not give us a call...
December 25, 2017
Read More >